Website Audit Report
Easy – can you answer these questions about your website:
- Is my site safe? Is it secure? Are my backups ok?
- Do visitors to my site know what I’m about? Is it easy for them to move around?
- What about SEO – if people google me do I pop up in results?
- Am I making as much money as I could be? Am I missing any ways to make more?
- I’ve been thinking about changing my site design…is it necessary…?
- My web hosting is due to expire soon but I don’t know if I should change?
- Should I have an SSL? What is that?!
Our DIY WordPress Website Audit Reports are the perfect solution for someone who needs a website health check, inspiration, direction or even to know if you’re on the right track.
What exactly is in this report?
- You receive a detailed report in word format (so you can edit), with links to training resources on all major topic areas. You can work through the report at your own pace, and grade your website using our questions.
- We give you all our juicy secrets – as the report goes through best practice for website owners
- The review covers:
- Security – score for web host quality, review of plugins, themes & backups
- Site design – key tips to check whether your site is actually working for you – or against you
- Strategy – make sure you’re doing everything you could to earn a dollar…and a few more? Let’s be honest, we could all use a few more.
- Site Performance – is your site quick enough? Does that matter?
All in easy to follow, tech talk free language!
If you’re not sure this is what you need, here’s what our lovely clients are saying
Still not convinced? That’s cool, we get it. Here’s a screenshot of what the beautiful report looks like!
Are you in now?
If you are – how do you get started?
Glad you asked – simply click on the button below and you will be directed to pay the $55 AUD via paypal. After payment is made, you’ll be redirected to a page with a download link, so you can access the report.
Please help me get the low down on my website…for only $55 AUD (inc gst)
Oh please note – this report is aimed at WordPress websites.