Our WordPress Basics guides help beginner WordPress Users perform simple tasks, using easy to follow instructions. Today we look at How to add a blog post.
- On the left hand menu, you will see an option “Posts”. Click on that.
- Click on “add new” to set up your new post.
- Input post title in the upper field
- Input your post body content in the main post editing box below post title.
- To add images, use the “add Media” button.
- If you have an SEO plugin installed, complete the SEO section.
3. Once you are done, click “Update” or “Publish” – the button on the right hand side in the “Publish” section.
Read other posts in the “Wordpress Basics” category, such as:
Hey, I’m Kristy
Kristy runs a web development consultancy, specialising in WordPress sites. Kristy combines her excellent technical knowledge with her ability to translate this into ways that are understandable to the average person, so her clients feel informed and in control of how their websites are developed and managed. She is also the Co-Founder of B Directory where the team is supercharging small business growth.