Our WordPress Basics guides help beginner WordPress Users perform simple tasks, using easy to follow instructions. Today we look at How to add a blog post.
- On the left hand menu, you will see an option “Posts”. Click on that.
- Click on “add new” to set up your new post.
- Input post title in the upper field
- Input your post body content in the main post editing box below post title.
- To add images, use the “add Media” button.
- If you have an SEO plugin installed, complete the SEO section.
3. Once you are done, click “Update” or “Publish” – the button on the right hand side in the “Publish” section.
Read other posts in the “Wordpress Basics” category, such as: