Our WordPress Basics guides help beginner WordPress Users perform simple tasks, using easy to follow instructions. Today we look at How to add a plugin.
- On the left hand menu, you will see an option “Plugins”. Click on that.
- Click on “add new” to add a new plugin.
- Type in the plugin desired on the “Search Plugin” box.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install from the results, and click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate”to activate it.
Hey, I’m Kristy
Kristy runs a web development consultancy, specialising in WordPress sites. Kristy combines her excellent technical knowledge with her ability to translate this into ways that are understandable to the average person, so her clients feel informed and in control of how their websites are developed and managed. She is also the Co-Founder of B Directory where the team is supercharging small business growth.